23 Good Habits for a Better Story in 2013
All of this talk about habits, but what does it matter without practice? What good is theory without implementation?
What we believe seems to me to matter very little. What we do is everything.
Here are my list of good habits I want to develop over the coming year.
1. Choose to be happy.
2. Start my day early. Every day.
3. Smile until it hurts.
4. Listen before speaking.
5. Read. Read for fun. Read for ideas. Read to learn. But always be reading. (Last year I read 60 books. Let’s see what happens this year.)
6. Write daily.
7. Write a book. (Hopefully I have more to come on this one.)
8. Be scientific.
9. Be Foolish.
10. Hold and smile and laugh with my children.
11. Date night.
12. Travel overseas and do something good for somebody else.
13. Do good for somebody where I live.
14. Do good for somebody I already know.
15. Help orphans.
16. Eat more vegetables.
17. Ask others what I can do to help them.
18. Engage conflict instead of avoiding it.
19. Experience the love of God.
20. Love the work.
21. Embrace right now and live in it fully.
What habits do you hope to make over the coming year?
You can leave a comment by clicking here.